Follow

I recently joined this forum and posted a question about my mom fighting me about her exercises. I got many wonderful responses. Some I tried and a few with success.

Unfortunately, Mom took a turn for the worse. We transitioned from home healthcare to hospice after a difficult week and an ER run. Approximately two months have passed and my mom died last night. Hospice was wonderful and Mom’s death was very peaceful.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who responded to my one and only post. While taking care of Mom I rarely had much time during the period she needed hospice; however, I tried to look at the forum and often found information and topics that were helpful. Also, I regularly read the Jokes discussion and often found myself smiling or even laughing.

So I wanted to reach out and offer my thanks. To those who always respond with kindness and compassion I know how much your loving tone meant and not just to the original poster. To those responsible for the jokes, thank you for the gift of laughter.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and support. 🕊🙏💔
(1)

Sorry for your loss. May you now have time to heal yourself. May your mom rest in peace and may her memory be a blessing.
(2)

CoffeePaula
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mom and glad you were able to find help here on the forum. I hope to see you again here on the forum. 🌷
(1)

My sincere condolences on the loss of your mother. I hope you find peace and comfort in your grief.
Barb is right. Please stay here in this forum. You have valuable insight to offer. Also friendship and advice.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss, Riverdale.
(2)

I lost my mother a week ago. I understand the roller-coaster effect of emotions. What can feel that the time had finally come for the suffering to end one moment can transition to moments that words one wished could have been expressed when one feels there was a small window of time left.

I wish you peace over time and offer my condolences.
(5)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please do stay; your support and kind words will be appreciated by others
(3)

Im very sorry for your loss!
(1)

Condolences on the loss of your mom. Stick around if you need help with the grieving process cause many on here have lost those they were caring for but have continued to post and may have words of comfort for you.
(4)

So very sorry about the loss of your mom.
(2)

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother.

It really can be a real mixed bag when you write to a public forum - I am pleased you found support when you needed it.

Wishing you peace now & also joy for this new chapter of your life starting.
(4)

Paula,
Sorry for your loss of your Mom so recently. 🌹

It is so generous of you to get back to the forum members with thanks!
BOJ is keeping the jokes thread going.

We understand that you would not have had the time to post in these last months.
(3)

My deepest condolences to you for the loss of your beloved mother. I too am so glad to hear the end was peaceful.
(4)

Deepest sympathies on your loss. I am so glad hospice was good and your mum passed peacefully. ((((((Hugs)))) for you.
(4)

my condolences for your loss. I am glad that it was a peaceful death.
(5)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter