Follow

I have emailed once to agingcare@agingcare.com and received a return email saying my email address is not recognized. So again yesterday to the contact email in "About us".

I have not had my Agingcare Connections since Aug 6th. I know my email address is good because I have to sign in now every time I enter the site. Never had to do that before if I didn't log out, which I don't.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Tap your picture/avatar. Tap "settings". Below "settings" is "subscriptions".

You can subscribe to a variety of feeds, including Connections.
(0)

What are the "Connections?"
(0)

Grandma, either did I. I always keep the last one so I can get in easier.

What I don't like, is that I now have to sign in everytime.

I checked my settings and the Connections is turned on. I don't subscribe to the rest.
(0)

I'm not sure if I unsubscribed or the emails just stopped on their own but either way I don't miss them, I just use my news feed to get updates on threads I've followed and check the main forum pages for questions and discussions I might be able to help with.
(2)

Well here we go again. I didn't receive my Aging Care questions again this morning. I mean really,.....I'm having trouble understanding why this is so difficult for you guys.
Yes I'm reporting my post.
(0)

I'm curious why you refer to it as the Joan Lunden group GA, as far as I can tell she was merely a satisfied customer who became an enthusiastic spokesperson and has zero ownership in the corporation🤔. According to Wiki APFM is owned by a group of venture capital and investment firms so it should be no surprise that corporate eyes are focused on the bottom line.
(0)

Anyone remember when there was an exit of apparently experienced personnel, as well as the contributing experts, especially the attorneys? I suspect there was a shakeup in management, or caused by it, with such a large turnover the result.

Since then I believe the staff has declined in number and those still on board are tasked with more than before the shakeup, and some aspects just can't be addressed.

I also think that the involvement of the Joan Lunden group was a factor in the change and decline of the forum. She advertises on tv, and I get the impression that her focus is not on care but on $$$$$.
(1)

Yes I received mine too. TU
(0)

Well apparently someone here was paying attention as I finally after 8 days FINALLY received my Daily Caregiver Connection email tonight, right on time. Thanks Aging Care.
(1)

I think this site has really slacked off in the last couple of years, I can't even remember the last time they've even attempted to publish new articles or include "expert" advice and opinions. It has become just an arm of APFM via the Find Care page and care advisors, with a cost free self sustaining forum populated by the random public to generate an active online profile.
(3)

I quite receiving the daily connection email months ago, though I’d changed nothing so no idea what changed
(0)

I've never received a response to emails I've sent to AgingCare using the above mentioned links or the one in About Us. Zilch. Even when I notified them that a user was trolling for customers via messages!!

I will report my comment here so the admins can look into your post JoAnn. You can also contact them directly at their username/profile which is AgingCareCM
(0)

Same here.

I, also, have noticed that the site drains my battery quickly, meaning they have to much back ground stuff going on, which means the site isn't as secure as it once was.

New management? New agenda?
(1)

No not alone. I have been cleaning out my History more often. When I do, it also deletes cookies so I have to re-enter my passwords again. Once that is done, I can then go in and out of the app with signing in. This last clean out, I am having problems with AC. Every time I come in, I have to put in my password.
(0)

I haven't received the Daily Caregiver Connection since Aug. 6th either. I have emailed them and contacted them twice via personal message under their Avatar, to which I received no response.
I originally had thought it was just me because I had stirred the pot not long ago, so glad to see I'm not alone, but it still is aggravating for sure.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter