Follow

Hello! I’m Carly, from the AgingCare team.

We are setting up 45-minute Zoom conversations to learn more about our users and how we can support them.

If you would like to participate in a Zoom session with us, please complete the screener survey by copy and pasting this link into your browser:

[link removed]

We will reach out to you by email if you qualify to participate.

Participants will receive a $50 Amazon gift card as a thank you for their time.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thanks to all who completed the screener survey! We've gotten enough responses, and so I'll be closing the form and asking the mod to close this thread. Have a great day.
(2)

hi AC!

i won't participate, but i suggest:

you use only audio, and not video, on zoom - this way you only hear the voice, and people can keep some anonymity.
(4)

Hi All,

To answer some questions in this thread, this is qualitative user research for the website. Asking about income level helps keep content relevant to users, and helps ensure we present resources that are the most helpful to the groups that most use the site.

Qualitative research is usually conducted in person. Since 2020, more qualitative research has moved to Zoom. This is a helpful article about the type of research I'm conducting: https://www.scribbr.com/methodology/qualitative-research/#:~:text=Revised%20on%20November%2024%2C%202022,generate%20new%20ideas%20for%20research.

For this round of research, we are looking for folks who are providing care to a loved one, whether hands-on, or assisting with care decisions. The conversations are 1:1, me and one participant.

I'm not a grad student, but a member of the team here at AgingCare, and my only goal is to stay in tune with our users, keep content relevant, and find areas where the site can become more user friendly, more helpful, more interesting.

Thanks!
(1)

My question is;

Many of us are former caregivers, our loved ones have passed. It seems that any of us are not eligible because we are no longer caregiving. Is that the case?
(4)

Test
(0)

I read the form as well, though facts faced, this Luddite would have a time of it getting Zoom up and running at 80. Back to the form, when any form starts asking about income I start strapping on the running shoes. Given my age it takes a while, so I have to start early.
(1)

Hi all,

As usual, commenting here to confirm that Carly is a member of the AgingCare/A Place for Mom team and her request for research participants is legitimate. If you'd like to participate, please copy/paste the link provided into your browser.

Just a reminder: AgingCare will not provide contact information for any member, and per our forum policies, personal information should not be shared on public threads.

Thanks!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter