Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Super Easy Fudge Recipe

1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (1 bag) chocolate chips (or try peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, or a combination)
vanilla
In a microwave safe bowl heat chips and milk for 30 second intervals until chocolate begins to melt - don't over cook! Stir in vanilla. Pour into parchment lined pan. Add nuts, coconut, dried fruit or ???
Refrigerate until firm

I have not tried this, it sounds almost too good to be true
(4)

Fudge Alert!
Have not had a n y fudge, yet.

Sees was closed last night.
There were zero pieces of fudge at the counters of various stores and gas stations.

Once I get my hands on some, maybe I will have eaten so much fudge substitures, that I won't want it.

What is a "fudge substitute"?

A brownie with icing.

Hot fudge sundae.

An ahi tuna steak?
(1)

Get both MsMadge!You only live once~
(3)

I'm thinking of ordering fudge online from Joann's Makinac Island - choices choices
turtle or chocolate cherry
(2)

Yes glad exactly. The most satisfaction for the least amount of money.
(1)

Turtle pecan cluster blizzard?
(4)

When my son was in college in Ohio we saw and visited those stores. My favorite vice is a Dairy Queen mixed in a blender with the caramel turtle pecan pieces. The name of their famous concoction is escaping me right now. I can imagine one right now. Fortunately we only hit Dairy Queens on our drive back and forth from NY and SC which I long to have end if we could just sell our house in NY. I feel that it must be called a blitzer.
(1)

When I lived in Ohio there was a local candy store called The Turtle Factory. All kinds of fudge. But their specialty were these huge caramel pecan turtles covered in chocolate. Sooo good.
(1)

PS: Enjoy your fudge...............in moderation. :)
(1)

Have I become a fudge pusher?

Emergency Fudge Prevention: If you are a diabetic please eat fudge in moderation. This is a warning from Gershun. If this had been a real emergency, Put the fudge down, again, put the fudge down!

This has been a fudge emergency preview from fudge eaters of North America.

Thank-you!
(2)

Ok
tomorrow
I’m going to See’s for fudge

now I’m at the local diner having a Tom Collins and Manhattan clam chowder
(5)

Famous for it's fudge, Macinac Island in Michigan ships the $8.50 1/2 lb. for $7. +,
on it's way to my house 5/29, order total $15.99 thanks to Amazon.

What....I was desperate!
It's a holiday.
Taking a program break from WW.
Was mad at hubs.
Needed to zero out the gift card balance.
It is for my son's birthday....maybe he will visit, Lol.
Because I can. Roflol.

All good/bad excuses, imo.
(5)

Except for the tornados, wind, rain, thunder, lightening, and floods I would be driving the weekend to Branson.

Any recipe will do now, starting with Marshmellow Creme? If I remember, the fudge recipe is on the jar? It has been years.

Report back here if anyone gets some fudge.

Don't they have fudge in a place called Macinac Island, Michigan..... Famous?
(1)

Yeah,it's already to go cwillie,and they have so many good kinds.The Pistachio is awesome and so is the white chocolate but it seems like I always end up with the chocolate with nuts or peanutbutter.Whatever I get,it's long gone by the time we hit the highway to come back home .A little dab won't do me.
(2)

OMG, fudge in tiny little pie pans that comes with a spoon?😲
(4)

I wish Branson was closer to us.They have fudge in all the little shops and even a whole store that specializes in it.They even have fudge in tiny little pie pans that come with a spoon.We always HAVE TO stop there when we go.It's just hard to make up my mind which kind to get since there's so many I want~
(3)

They sell it our local grocery store here Madge. I can hardly ever walk in there without walking by it.................drool, drool. My self control is very tenuous when it comes to fudge.

In fact just talking about it, I'm sure I'll walk over there tomorrow and get more.

FUDGE!!!!!! I'm coming for ya.
(2)

Yes, it could, Gershun, but Where do you get caramel fudge ? I like caramel on mint chip ice cream

I used to make fudge every Xmas - I have the See's fudge recipe

I had an apple before bed - wish there had been caramel on it
(1)

I slammed my head into the shower head the other day and now have a big dent in my head. In fact, I'm always banging into something it seems.

Could explain a lot............could eating a slab of fudge at 3am cause one to bang their head into things a lot?
(4)

I ate a whole slab of caramel fudge at 3am. the other night. Yep, yep yep.

Do I regret it. Not a bit. I'd do it again in a second. :)
(3)

Fudge, have not had fudge for such a long time.

Almond Joy has nuts, Mounds don't. lol.
(3)

Mounds
cause sometimes you feel like a nut
and sometimes you don’t
(3)

Chocolate?

Or maybe jelly beans.

Or fudge, fudge is always good. Or twizzlers, or...

Now I'm hungry.
(3)

What kind of candy was it?
(2)

The Viking was in bed when I got to hoca tonight so I restocked her supplies as quietly as I could

her roomie awoke and said who's there ? So as I went over to say goodnight to her, mom woke up and saw me and said come here -
feeling like a ping pong ball, I tried to quiet her and get to go back to sleep - she doesn't miss much though and saw I had candy and wanted some - I reminded her that she already brushed her teeth - what difference does that make she said -
(9)

Goodnight everyone!
Be kind to each other, it may be all we've got right now.
(3)

SendHelp.

Same to you. Happy Mother’s Day! I love all of the brats on here. 😊
(1)

Needhelp,
It is no secret that I changed from Sendme2help to Sendhelp, all my friends know.
And I think you knew that too.
That, with the help of Gershun, I started this behaving badly thread. It has helped me to lighten up, not take things people say too seriously.

It is entirely understandable that sometimes, the only thing we can do to express our frustration is cussing or swearing! I have read some of what you are posting, and understand you are going through a really tough time. So sorry you are.

Maybe I s h o u l d apologize for correcting you (gently I might add),
you mentioning the Lord's name in vain. It reflects on you poorly, however, whenever
a n y o n e says:
"My God", "My Lord" "Oh God" as a curse word, I will be there to mention it.

This is the behaving badly part: Maybe I should apologize to you...Yeah, but I don't want to.

This is your written invitation to join in on the brat thread. You are already good at being bratty. My compliments there! Please do not use your skill to take people down that you do not like. I will not walk on eggshells with you.

Any swear words you like, any swear words you can get past the admin!
Anytime you need attention from me, just offend my God and I will be there.

You are an okay sort of person. Hope you are feeling better today, and
Happy Mother's Day from all us brats.
(4)

To the OP, what a great idea to have this thread, thanks!

How many times have you had to bite your tongue to keep from saying something really nasty to others who think they know your situation better than you do? Gosh! Personally. I have lost count. A lot of people are wonderful and get it. Guess we can’t expect everyone to be understanding.
(1)

The police were searching all the rooms at hoca tonight

wonder why ?

the place was chaos anyway setting up tables for tomorrow’s Mother’s Day lunch
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter