Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
😊
(2)

Bump.
(1)

This is such a GREAT idea! I read it the day you posted it and thought I'd join the bump-up team but got side-tracked. Right now I'm "stealing" time from that other stuff to do this, that stuff is not going anywhere . . . unless I DO IT!

So, here's today's "BUMP" . . .

PS: For myself, I added this to my bookmark bar for quick access.
(1)

Bump
(1)

Everyone here is internet savvy enough to find us, create an account and post a question.
All anyone has to do is type abbreviations in the site search to find the article and all the other posts from newbies, even just typing in the acronym itself very often yields results. Beyond that a lot of the shortcuts people use are not site specific and can easily be found using google or sites like urban dictionary, or the meaning can be inferred or isn't necessarily relevant to understanding the intent of the answer. I'm pretty sure that even if AgingCare "pinned" the article there would still be people asking about all those abbreviations because it's just easier to ask than to look for yourself.
(2)

Bump!
(0)

Bumping this up.
(0)

Glad, I have suggested to the admins that there be an easily accessible 'Wiki' section, as there is on Boggleheads.
(1)

Barb, what are your thoughts on why it has not been made easier to find? Just makes no sense to me if we want to make new caregivers feel welcome.
(1)

We need to bump this once a day!
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter