Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
hope things get better for you.
(0)

miz.. =( when will you be home from work??
(0)

Welcome, Lucy!! :) These are wonderful people here!!
(0)

welcome to the site lucy! everybody here is very cool
(0)

welcome to the ride, lucy!! make sure your seatbelt is secure!! were glad youre here and i find you can always talk, rant or rage and we will be here to listen!
(0)

As I am new to all this website, I can totally relate to all of you. I have been staying with my mom since Oct full time, for I have a deadbeat sibling as well. One thing for sure, it is nice to know that I (YOU) are not the only ones that are in the predicament. I truly appreciate this website and as for me, I trust in God but also wonder why things happen the way they do at times, its always a rollercoaster ride~!! Love and prayers to all
Lucy
(0)

gee its quiet in here.. wonder where everyone is? *wink*
(0)

Too funny. I just sent you a "friend" invite! LOL
(0)

I was on there, my name is yesterday. Tried to find the group but kb said it is private. Guess since she's the moderator she'll have to invite me again.
(0)

sent you a friend request, bobbie.. PL is private so i have to invite you for that too lol
(0)

ok guys... I'm on cafemom as bobbie123411. my first register didn't work.
Trying to find the pocoloco group
(0)

rephyll, you use a profile name, like here. Same one will do if you want. The cats and your caregive-ees, can be your kiddies. The you "apply" to the Poco Loco group. The group owner has to approve you. That would be KB.

And we did our first "chat," in the chat room to check it out. Better than the little box at the bottom of the page. Anyway, we can walk you through. I'll friend you. Or you can "friend" me, by clicking on my l-m-m Avatar on KB's page. Then we can all chat later...

and hopefully bobbie, too? Couldn't find you there... Miz is already there. Wait till you see the BOAT! lol
(0)

did you sign up for cafemom? ill send you an invite.. or you can click on "meet moms" mine is kgraywolf
(0)

sorry, I'm slow. How do I find it?
(0)

cut loose? Oh, boy....we gonna break out the party gear or what?
(0)

Hey everyone! miz-I was pms'ing real bad last week. I hate taking care of somebody when all you want to do is crawl into bed. And cry. And eat. lots and lotsa chocolate for you, m'dear. Now, for this cafemom thing...my kids are 89, 63, and two feline kids 14 and 5. Does that count? Good to see you, pam! Drama sucks, doesn't it? You gotta have the crash time where you regather and get your head back on straight. bobbie-I'm really happy for you. And I think you and your Mom are going to get along better and better now, and I still think she'll be swingin from the rafters :) Kelley-that's so awesome! Those people are going to be very lucky to have you, and the spitfire sounds awesome! people who don't take themselves seriously are always much more fun.
(0)

Great news Bob! Glad things are working out for the both of you. Actually the 3 of you.
(0)

Sounds good to me, KB!! :) I love the way you think!!
(0)

i think the thought behind it was to cut loose and be more open over there?
(0)

Yes, KelleyBean is way creative. I'm glad that it's private/just for us. We can still post here too though right? Or can we post a long message type blog thing on there? Am I making sense. Probably not...I'm tired and PMS'n and such and the like and what have you and so on...
(0)

That is wonderful news, bobbie. I'm so happy that she's so happy that... ;)
(0)

I got it SS. :) over there... I love it!
(0)

Pam's dancing bottle can be the mascot!!

Yes, now that mom knows that she will have her privacy she is very happy. Been sitting here giggling and having a good time.

Love the sound of the new group over at cafemom. KelleyBean is a creative one is she not?

I'll be there later, Nik has lunch on the table, bless him and I still have some more laundry to do.

lovbob
(0)

Miz, I sent you a "friend" request over there...
(0)

Yeah, for you, bobbie! Wait till you see the group KB started for us on www.Cafemom.com! Gotta love it :) Now we need a mascot there.

Pamela, funny dancing bottle ! :)
(0)

great, bobbie! is mom happy with the choice?
(1)

Ahhhh. Crew happy, captain happy.

just got back from signing all the paperwork. got mom a private room with private john. WooHoo. She's now very happy to know that if it is all too much for her she can go into HER room and close the door.

Back to work on getting her clothes ready, etc.

I love you guys and how we care for each other. Sweet!

lovbob
(1)

Miz, see you there! :) I love it!!! :)
(0)

No, we are all at/going to www.Cafemom.com for more intimate chatting... And I think kgraywolf (aka KellyBean) led the charge. We're "friending" one another so we can pop chat, share pictures, etc. I will see you there, but not as Secret Sister...someone else. If you want to join in...just need a profile name...or use the same as here, etc. I was trying to be anonymous, never guessing the two worlds would collide. (I mean connect.) LOL! Hi Pamela. Missed you here, but read you over on the other thread. Get back on the boat, sis!
(0)

cafemom.com , pamela =)

no miz.. i got you.. im actually making a poco loco group right now for us!! :D
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter