Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Oh Ew Yuck Gross!!!!
(0)

HI MIZ , IM HERE BUT SOON I WONT BE , GOING OUT TO DINNER WITH MY LONG LOST FRIEND ,
DAUGHTERS COMING TO LET ME GO BYE BYE . KINDA WANTE DTO STAY HOME CUZ MY WHOLE BODY JUST ACHES , GEEZE ! AM THINKING IT COULD BE MY ALLGERY ACTING UP , MAKIN ME FEELIN FEVERISH AND BLAH .
MAY DO ME SOME GOOD TO GET OUT !!!
MIZ I LOOKED FOR U ON FACEBOOK BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND U . ASK ME TO BE U R FRIEND SO WE CAN SMOKE UP THE STORM , WOOOO.
HAVE A GOOD EVENING U ALL ....XO
(0)

Where ya all are????
(0)

LOL Tennessee. Good Morning my fellow caregivers and boat mates. I hope you all have a wonderful day. It's Friday, yay!! Off to work pretty soon and home around 2:00pm probably. Love yas!!

miz
(0)

In the old days,I would have been tied to a stake like Joan of Arc.
(0)

Signing off for tonight Talk to you later...
(0)

That is exactly what my aunt says she likes and she knows how to buy wine and everything. We are Italian, Norwegian, on Grandmothers side.
(0)

If I drink wine I like light,sweet and fruity.I drank in my twenties,I like wine with Italian food.
(0)

You know I think that actually is listed as necessary requirement for entering politics. You are like an ombudsman or something, some one who stands up and says this is bull shit! And finally something gets done about it!

And you are right we vote for them we pay em they can answer to us!
(0)

The judge was indisbelief and then I got harassed by the cops everytime I turned around.A bigshot lawyer that wasn't afraid of other lawyers or judges called me up telling me he heard what I had done and told me that I needed help and he helped me,so I have had one positive experience with a lawyer. He is in his 80's now and very forgettful.He was very important and respected,so just knowing him was enough.I guess I expect other lawyers to live up to his standards,but he was a human first-lawyer second.My dad made me believe I was important-titles mean nothing to me-a jobs a job.A judge is paid by our taxes-he works for us,they forget that.When I reported him,they knew exactly what county I was in and who he was.Some people thought I was fearless,some thought crazy.Other people hated him too,I'm just vocal.I guess I try to be like my dad but it seemed to work better for him. You would be in court for something and he would stare at your breasts,if he was half drunk he would be in good mood if he was hung over he would be a jerk,nothing ever came of it. He got promoted and went into politics in Nashville---how encouraging.
(0)

Tenn you should encourage your daughter to become a (good) lawyer so she could change thinks a little bit!
(0)

Oh No, you told a judge you reported him..What did he do? Can you do that? Are you in witness protection or petitioner to the court protection?
(0)

Rossella, I like white wine too. Dry white wine. I found a brand called Fre and it's wine with the alcohol removed. I can slam a bottle of that in one night, no problem. Love using wine glasses too. Feels so special occassionish.
(0)

Pirate, I haven't seen the different colored sugars and salt. Sounds like fun though. And tasty!!
(0)

LOL bobbie!! Too funny!!
(1)

Before hubby and I got married, the pastor asked both of us what we would like to change about the other person. I said that hubby cusses too much. Hubby said to the pastor, "I think I cuss the right amount." or something like that. :)
(1)

Lawyer voodoo dolls-I like that idea-that could relieve some stress. I onced told a judge I reported him to the FBI, that might be worse than cussing.I thought about moving after that-He was a ole drunken judge-I use to think you had to be a drunk to be a judge. The people that are hired to be the authority can be confusing.
(0)

Thanks dear. You are the real support for us. I don't know if you realize how much!
(1)

Rossella!
thank you for being part of our crew!! You are such a great voice and thank you also for your support!

love you my Italian little sister,

lovbob
(1)

Ah, Okay. I am specialized in cussing. While I smoke pot very rarely, just when I am in good company, when I do not have to drive! But I like it. I like both. Cussing and smoking pot. And drinking.
Hope to cuss, smoke pot and drink all together very soon!
(3)

AND whilst one can cuss a lawyer one must NEVER cuss a judge..they have little ordinary people voo doo dolls and can unleash on you some serious type whoop ass(this is cussing).
(2)

Yes, but you can use voodoo dolls for a lawyer they come with little suits and brief cases. I wanted to be a lawyer at one time it is a necessary evil in this world but I think it gets out of hand at times..There by one has recourse..The Bar, suing the lawyer..and the a fore mentioned voo doo doll comes in male and female, all races with horns or with out horns. $14.95 plus shipping and if any one can make one I will take one...
(0)

I think 'cussing' for smoking pot is hilarious Rossella!

"Where's (insert name of pothead)?"
"Out back cussing up a storm. Yesterday was Sunday and he cussed all day. Woke up cussing. He didn't cuss this morning, and went to work but as soon as he got home out came the cussing. He'll probably cuss all night and pass out after eating everything in the house."
"Sounds like cussing can be expensive!"
"You said it! When we got married I didn't know he cussed like this! What with the cussing and the extra food I had to get another job!"

lovbob
(0)

Cussing is slang---Cursing ones lawyer is never good.
(0)

"Cussing" here is using bad language in mixed company ie "they was cussin like a sailor..." Though it only applies when one is not in a group of people made up of... well... only sailors.
(0)

As far as making people mad,I probably am in the running because I seem to be very good at pissing off highly paid professional men.
(0)

Fornicating bugs-thats too funny- I asked my neighbor how to make moonshine-he knows how to drink it, but not how to make it.My daughter likes the cartoon CHOWDER also. We have a new sheriff,rumour has it he's going to be picking on some folks thats how they get their money,by taking peoples cars and houses,don't think they want it taxed down here,rather have someones property. Going on a school field trip tomorrow,a good many of the mothers are doctors or doctors wives or lawyers wives,talking about being the odd ball. I just tell myself I will not embarass my daughter,so I will keep quite and smile alot. Did ya'll read Ed's response about weedeatting a few weeks ago,it made me laugh my behind off.I'm still having fun with it.
(1)

Diane, I feel you do not trust me anymore as a driver! Well, Okay, I will not drive the boat.
Jen, If I wanted to climb the sidewalk on purpose I would never have managed to do it. Im glad my car is little, it it were a Limo I would be still there. Otherwise, that gentleman should have called all the men of the village to free my car.
My desk is full-full of little insect-sinners corpses. I shall have to remove tons of dead biomass in the next days!
BTW cuss means "to smoke cannabis"? I'm not sure
(0)

Whao glad to see Rossella is ok and the car thing is unreal I can see it. Saw a clip on line stretch stretch limo in San Francisco...you CAN'T do that, back end one place on top of hill front end hovering in space...Bet they charge extra for that...
(0)

Ok now you're talking. I like wine and Margaritas!

Rossella, I think we have to keep you of the bridge of the boat :)) We will let Bobbie do the navigating! Glad to know you and mom are safe.

Pirate - WEAR A SEATBELT. I losted a dear friend because she did not wear a seatbelt.

Jsomebody - We can all be annoying

Rip - Happy Birthday to Dad. When is or was your birthday.

Deefer - Everytime I went to post something I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!

Bobbie - I love the ocean. I come from a seafaring family. And i cuss like a sailor!

Mom has been having a rough few days and sure enough it turns out to be a UTI. She new she wasn't feeling well, but got scared and swore it was something worse.

I have to run to the grocery and send money to a friend in need.

Have a good night my dear friends
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter