Follow

Alzheimer's Family support center in Brewster, MA has a link to Teepa Snows class tomorrow on Dementia and Alzheimer's. It's a 5 hour course and is free from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.

AFSC - Call 508-896-5170 and sign up for their email . Easy to join through Eventbrite . I took the course last year and found it tremendously interactive and Insightful . Lots of learning and coping skills taught and how to deal with people with dementia . Anyone can join. They also have a support group in Caregiving .

Unfortunately I received this on January 26th so Teepa Snow isn’t on tomorrow! Is there a way of getting this on video?
(0)

It should be mandatory that every CNA working in a memory care unit have to take classes like these. There are so many 'memory care' facilities that are just not trained properly. It would benefit the aides and the residents if they were. Why the people running these facilities don't understand this is beyond me. Everytime I visit my LO and see how untrained are the aides frustrates me beyone anything.
(0)

Sure they will send you a Zoom Link 10:00 am East Coast Time - Great Class !
(0)

Thanks Karen!!! This is awesome.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter