Follow

With T Dyskinesia, it's a permanent side. Affect to medication, both my arms fly. I have head, neck and other movements. I want to wipe my had over my mouth. I am positive you don't want anything to do with. I been turn down so many times, also have facial movements.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thank you everyone,makes me feel like I am not alone with my T D, I have no family my friends are gone also. I tried other doctors to help me, , some made my movements move faster,others forget it,I going to stay the way I am I also have a walker,I am off balance,do you also
(1)

I also have tardive dyskinesia. And stage 3 CDK, , my arms fly around, facial movement,wipe my had over my mouth, I live alone also, try to get a apartment,been turn down so many times, people just don't me. Because your not normal, I feel like I belong in a circus, freak show, no body wants you I know exactly how that feels. Living independently, an love
(1)

Are you looking for a forum or are you looking for a caregiver? Is ask because you said "I been turn down so many times, also have facial movements". Turned down how?
(2)

Agree with MD1748 and BarbBrooklyn, Catail. You're welcome here.
(4)

Cat,

Welcome to the forum!

You’re welcome to join us in any discussions. What’s on your mind?
(4)

Welcome, Catail.

This is a forum of caregivers and some folks who need care themselves.

It's an anonymous group and we can't see you. So your TD doesn't matter.

(((Hugs)))
(7)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter