Follow

Hello, everyone.

I signed up for the Zoom interview. Even though Aging Care is part of a for-profit company, it (and you all) helped save my sanity. It still does. I want to say thank you and help whomever it will help in the future.

I'll let you know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Good for you! Let us know how it goes.
(1)

One thing that would be very interesting to know is the percentages of those of us that are still caregiving vs those that aren't
(1)

AlvaDeer, same here, I am Zoomless [no camera on my monitor]. I come from the past working world of Webinars.
(1)

I would love to know how it goes, CX. I love AgingCare, as well, but would not want to participate in the activities of the "for profit" businesses that support the Forum.
While I often "recommend" such services as say, "A Place for Mom" or "Visiting Angels" I do recognize that they are for profit, and have heard stories about some agencies being "pesty" until they are told "there's no money", I looked at the form here, and resented the questions about "your income".
I wouldn't want to participate, but let's assume I would--ha ha--I am too much a Luddite to be able to manage Zoom. I am lucky to get my tablet set up for my True Crime Podcasts!!!!!!
Hope you will let us know how this goes for you.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter