Follow

I want to thank you all... You made it possible for me. God bless you all.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Barney18
Thank you for letting us know that you found the forum helpful while you cared for your mom. I am very sorry for your loss.
(1)

I'm very sorry for your loss.
(1)

Barney, thank you for coming here and telling us about the passing of your mom. I know there will be a void in your life as you adjust to new things. I'm sorry for your loss.
(1)

My deepest condolences on your loss.
(1)

Barney, thinking of you as you grieve your beloved mother.
(1)

May you be comforted with loving memories and receive peace in your heart (((hug)))
(1)

Sorry for your loss. Glad you found the help and support here that you needed. Stick around to help others.
(1)

Barney, I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord give you grieving mercies, strength, comfort and peace during this new season of life.
(1)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Barney

Prayers.
(1)

I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for you.
(1)

Barney, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you will stay on forum and help us answer others? Your input would be so invaluable because you have been there and done it all through the entire cycle of life. It would do your Mom and you great honor to help others here. Again, I am so sorry. And I hope you will stay with us.
(7)

Sorry for your loss. You will go through a lot of changes in the next few months. Please remember “self care” and rest.
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter