Follow

I am taking my post down; I haven't commented because I had shots in my hands, and they were so swollen that I have not been able to type for a few days. I will remove the post because if it is frowned upon not to respond asap, then probably not a good idea because I wasn't planning to not respond, it just happened because my hands were jacked up. Yes, I am depressed but certainly not a victim. In my opinion victims don't fight for themselves. Like I said, 8 months alone not complaining just pushing doctors until finally a surgeon realized that I had to have two discs replaced. Unfortunately, this was overlooked by my primary and the first surgeon I went to, but I didn't just stop and give up. I was asking if it was a "thing" for people to run from you or if injury makes people uncomfortable. I was not looking for sympathy. I briefly scanned through comments. Yes, I am being treated for depression, I know 211 very well and I pushed hard to get into the department if rehabilitation and got in and have been approved to work with them to be placed in an appropriate job. I apologize if I made it sound like I was just sitting here crying and doing nothing. I have never worked so hard in my life!

Hi OP, you say in your text, “ I was asking if it was a ‘thing’ for people to run from you or if injury makes people uncomfortable.”

Not because injury makes people uncomfortable. People can use 1,001 excuses. The fact is most people will run away in one’s time of need.

It’s not good. But it does help weed out the bad people in your life. You get to see who your true friends are. It can also happen that no one sticks around.

Speedy recovery to you!
(1)

Molly, here is a link to your post:

https://www.agingcare.com/questions/im-wondering-things-people-ascribe-to-others-like-daughter-about-mother-the-daughter-sounds-like-she-488194.htm?orderby=recent

Your post was very unclear to most of us because it made no sense, not because you left out the word "when". You cannot edit your original post, but you can go back to it and leave a comment whereby you clarify what you were trying to say.

There is no need to "not come back",,,,simply rewrite your post and proofread it, that's all.
(0)

I’m sorry to hear of your challenges. I’m new here and can’t find a way to respond. Either.
I left out a word “when” and it came across I guess as cryptic. I think I won’t come back. I wanted to start a convo but without me being there got off to a bad start. :))That happens easily I think
but anyway good luck to you. I wish you the best.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter