Follow

Thanks to everyone who participate on this site. I find them very caring and generous with their suggestions and advice. I read it even when it doesn’t pertain to my situation and have found it very helpful.Thank you to all who have opened up and asked questions and to all who responded. You are the best. This site is better than the Alzheimer’s one for questions and answers.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
How nice of you to say! I think most of us stumbled upon this while doing some degree of caregiving and finding ourselves lost and confused. I know I’ve learned a ton and value so much of the input here
(1)

I too would like to thank those who had responded to my questions during the separate years when I was caring for my MIL, Mother, & Aunt. They have all passed now, but during those emotional years, I felt understood & supported through your responses because you were living through or had been through the same experiences. I am proud that I gave my loved ones the best care in their homes as they desired. I don’t remember how I found this site, but I always recommend it whenever someone is caring for a loved one in their declining stage of life.
(1)

I'm glad that you have found this forum helpful. I do believe that it is the intent of the majority of folks on here to be helpful.
And who better to get advice from than those who have been there done that, or are still in the throes of things.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter