Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
An update:

“Dh was reminded once again he can get a liver anytime between 3 days & 6 months. Someone has to DIE first and be the right blood type and liver size for his body and not diseased, then the transplant can happen; we'll be called, offered the liver & have to be on the campus within one hour. The surgery will take place then; he'll spend about a week in the hospital, then come back to the hotel to recover for about a month to make sure the liver is not rejected. Then we can come back home.”
(3)

Praying for safe travels and that hubby won't have to wait long for his new liver. And praying for you Lealonnie as you just ended one journey with your mom and are now starting this new one with your husband.
I am standing in agreement with all those on here for God's strength and peace to be with you both and for your husbands complete healing with no complications or setbacks. God bless you both.
(5)

Prayers for both Lea and her husband, and for everyone involved in the procedure.
(4)

Reporting so admins will be sure to see we would ALL love to see this moved to discussions so it can go on forever.
CX, bless you for doing this. I so appreciate it. I want to be able to hold the two of them close in my heart on this journey but I don't want to bother Lea about updates when she has so much family and friends to keep informed.
I am so impressed on what they are doing for their housing on this journey where they have to move so far from home.
THANK YOU for this post; I sure will be following.
(4)

Wishing you all the best xxxx
(4)

May The Lord guide the surgeons hands and be with you both.
(6)

wishing you both caring staff!
(3)

Wishing you both the best!!
(3)

wishing everything good for you, lea and your husband!!! deep prayers for you!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter