Follow
Read More
Hothouseflower, sending condolences to you!
(2)

Venting, I hope things are going better for you also.
(3)

my condolences to you and your father.
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you both and prayers
(2)

My deepest condolences for the loss of your mother. Thinking of you. 💐
(3)

So sorry for your loss.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(3)

I am sorry for the lost of your mom,
(0)

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom! Yes, she is at rest now!
(1)

Wow, 72 years married--a true "Greatest Generation" story. Losing her will be tough on your dad (and your family), but I am sure they join you in being relieved that your mom's health travails and misery are over.
(5)

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I understand the relief that she's no longer suffering. God bless you and your family.
(1)

Condolances to you and your family. I hope you are each able to give dad the support he needs now as you also take care of yourselves.
(4)

Sorry for your loss. Blessings for you and your family.
(1)

Sincere sympathy on your loss.
(1)

((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
(1)

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom.
(1)

I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your loved ones.
(1)

I am so sorry for you loss and offering my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
(2)

Pray for her soul, in whatever way you wish. My own mother asked me about my ideas about death, a few days before the end. I told her that my Australian Aboriginal friend told me that the soul goes into the ethos, comes back to visit when you think about them or when they want to be present, but as time goes by they drift further and further away, and come less frequently. That is good for me. Find what’s good for you and gives you peace, and peace to their memory.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and strength for your journey now with Dad. Many hugs.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(0)

Sorry your having to go thru that. I lost my mother in 20 & my dad in 21 then my husband of 33 yrs in 22. I'm not okay but I hope you will be. 🙏
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter