Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I'm so sorry you lost your Mother Shell~
Take good care in the days ahead~
(3)

You called it Shell. You felt it.

MJ summed up my sentiments perfectly.

May your healing begin today and be total and complete, my friend.

God bless you and give you the peace you deserve.
(4)

Shell,

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother.

I am glad that you found comfort from the forum.

Please know that you are valued on this forum.

You have offered all of us compassion and comfort. We appreciate you!

This has been a long and difficult journey for you.

Your mom is at peace now. That is what I want the most for you. I wish for you to have peace, joy and for you to realize all of your dreams.

You are blessed with a loving partner who has been by your side throughout your journey and when you are ready, you and he can start to build a life all of your own.

You will grieve. You did have your challenges with your mom but I know that you cared in spite of it all. Why? Because you have a warm and caring heart. I hope that you know this.

Please stay in touch with all of us. We are here for you.

Many, many hugs, Shell.
(4)

I am very sorry for your loss Shell. Wishing you peace.
(2)

Shell, God bless you.
(3)

Shell, am so sorry.
(2)

I am so sorry for your pain and all the emotions that are bombarding you! Know that you have us!!!
✝️💕💯
(3)

I’m sorry for your loss. Any emotions you’re feeling are okay and valid. Wishing you peace
(4)

(((hugs))).
Prayers for peace as you go forward.
(4)

Your mixed emotions are understandable, Shell. Condolences on your loss and I hope you find closure and healing in the days ahead. I'm glad the site is helpful to you. I agree; this site is a lifeline in tough times. (((((hugs)))))
(5)

Aw, Shell. I am so sorry for your loss. ((((Hugs)))))). Barbara
(5)

I'm sorry.
(4)

My prayers are with you
(4)

Dear Shell. Please know you're in my prayers as during this difficult time. I totally understand why you are having mixed emotions given what you went through from childhood until now. One day at a time. I hope you will find peace.
(4)

I am sorry for all you've been through with your mom, and I certainly understand the mixed emotions. I didn't have a good mother either, and when she passed I wasn't sad, in fact I wasn't anything, because at that point my feelings were non existent towards her. I had always said that if I ever were to cry at either of my parents death, it would be because I was mourning the parents I never had, and not because they were gone. That is sad but true.
Hoping you can now get on with your life in a positive way and learn from your mom what and how not to be. God bless you.
(5)

I'm sorry for the pain you've experienced. I hope today is the first day you'll be able to start breathing again as the weight has been lifted from you.
(3)

Shell, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard this is for you. The mixed emotions. Prayers and hugs to you during this difficult time.
(5)

Shell, I too am sorry for your loss, and for the challenges you both faced during her lifetime.    I hope that  after the initial trauma, you can remember the better times, understand her more, and realize how much of a role you also played  in her life.

May you also have peace as you travel this challenging journey.
(3)

Oh Shell.
So very sorry for your loss. 🌹
(3)

In the spirit of complete honesty I have to say what no doubt many of us are likely thinking, your mom had the death we all hope for. No matter how complicated your relationship has been she was still your mother and I know that her passing will leave a huge gap in your life - I'm so sorry for your loss 🤗.
(6)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter