Follow

I don't have much time to type it all out right now, though I really want to. Part of me is terrified I am going to forget the details, that I should not forget the details. I want to write them down.

Just no time though. Still arranging funerary plans etc

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
My sincerest sympathy on the loss of your beloved mother.
(1)

Don't rush the grief process.
I hope you have someone close to talk to. Whatever family differences you all may have I hope its not so much that it prevents you all from grieving together.

My own Mom died in October last year.

Tomorrow is her birthday.
The pain is still fresh.

Wishing you healing with time
(1)

Caldinea
So sorry for the loss of your mom. My condolences. I hope you are getting rest and taking a moment for yourself.
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that many here care for you right now. Hugs and prayers.
(4)

Sorry for your loss.
Your mommy may have been tiny in stature (I am guessing that is your meaning) BUT she remains HUGE in your heart and mind.
She may be gone from this earth and the struggles it held but she will remain forever in your heart.
You will remember all that is important, the other stuff will fade.
You will see her in the traditions you carry on, in your smile and you will hear her voice when you need it.
🙏🙏
(4)

(((((Caldinea))))) I think you'll remember everything important once you've had a chance to absorb this great loss. Take your time and take care of yourself right now, too. May your memories be a blessing.
(4)

Caldinea, I am so sorry for your loss. May The Lord be with you during this difficult time.
(3)

My condolences on your great loss. May sweet memories of your mother bring you peace and comfort. *big hug*
(2)

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved mother.
(3)

Thank you for coming here and telling us. We'll be here when you are ready to write. For now, do what needs to be done and take care of yourself.
(4)

I am so sorry for loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for you and your family.
(4)

May you receive comfort at this time of grief. So sorry for the loss of your mother.
(4)

I am so sorry
(2)

So sorry.
(2)

My prayers are with you. I'm sorry for the loss of your mom.
(2)

Sending you sincere condolences and healing thoughts.....
(1)

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
(1)

C. I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and the wonder of good memories.
(2)

My deepest condolences on the loss of your dear mom, caldinea. God bless you and your family as you go through this grieving process.
(3)

Caldinea - I am so sorry for your loss. You are grieving right now and are under a lot of stress. It probably feels like your brain is in a fog and you may forget the little details. That happened to me too.

Please take it easy on yourself.

Slow down...

Take a breather....

Clear your head...

Take a walk...

Take a hot bath...

Not everything has to be done right away.

Take care of it tomorrow.

Right now, take care of yourself.

(((Hugs)))
(4)

I am so sorry for this huge loss of your Mom. Please take care of yourself and acknowledge all your feelings as they come.
(3)

Deepest condolences on the loss of your mum. Prayers for strength and peace in the coming days. Take some time for yourself. Your caregiving journey is over.
(3)

You have more important things to be taking care of right now, but when things have slowed down and you have more time, you can share with us whatever you feel the need to.
But right now you take the time to honor the mom you loved and please also take good care of yourself.
May God give you His peace and comfort in the days, weeks and months ahead.
(3)

Caldinea,

I’m so very sorry about the loss of your mom. You don’t have to talk about it now. We understand that you don’t have time right now. Tell us about it when you are up to it.

Many, many hugs.

Wishing you peace as you go through this difficult journey of grieving.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter