Follow

Hello, just a few words to let you know that I have been feeling better today. I received an antidecubitus bed and I met someone from the agency for home assistance. I should have a quote tomorrow. I can work 12 days per month at home but I have to go back to my office from the 15th to the 18th March. So I hope I will have someone to come here by then.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4
Anche, so good to see you.

Trekking or hiking: putting one foot in front of the other. That’s exactly how I felt after my mom died.

Keep on keeping on.
(3)

Anche: Good to see you posting. Wishing you the best always.💛
(4)

So good to see you, Anche

Wishing you all the best. Keep us posted with updates when you can.
(3)

After a long long time, I a back to give some news about myself... I have been thinking about you a lot but I have been away from my computer (except for working, of course)...
It has been a strange period, a strange Christmas... Still are improving but I am still very forgetful, and it seems I cannot organise my time. I have of course much more time now but I do less... I just cannot organise my time, probably I am not use to have so much time.
I am enjoying the Alpine Club I joined and have done some trekking with snowshoes. They organise everything perfectly, I just have to walk... I think it is what I need now : to have someone else in charge of the organisation.
I will try to read as many posts as possible to catch up.
(8)

Anche: Good to see your post. Hugs sent. 🧡
(4)

Thank you to all of you. You help so much in these 2 years in which I was facing my mom's health issues and my own burnout which could have turned out in severe derpression. I do believe that your support was as helpful, maybe even more, than my therapist.
(9)

my deepest condolences to you, anche.
(2)

Anche
So sorry for the loss of your mom.
(2)

Anche, that quote was beautiful & I hope it continues to provide warmth on the cold days. Kindest of thoughts to you.
(4)

Dear Anche: I am so very sorry for your loss of your dear mother. Much love, hugs and deepest condolences sent.💕💕
(4)

Big (((((hugs))))), Anche. You did so well. I believe your mom is in a better place and will always be with you in spirit, too. I wish you comfort in your grief and peace in your heart from knowing you did what you could and treated your mom how you would like to be treated when it's your time. 💐💜
(5)

Anche, I too am so sorry for your loss. You are a very dedicated daughter, supporting your mother through challenging times.

May you and your family take comfort in knowing that you did all you could, and that your mother is now free from physical pain.
(5)

Anche, I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord give you strength, peace and comfort during this new season in your life.
(4)

I'm sorry for your loss Anche.
(4)

(((((Hugs)))))), Anche. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Be at peace. You did all that you could, and more.
(3)

((((((hugs))))) anche. So sorry for your loss. May you both be at peace.
(4)

Dear Anche, I’m glad that troubles are over for both you and your mother, and sorry that it was difficult for you both. You were both very brave, and you shared your love to help.

It was a lovely post, my dear. Your mother and your father will be “now wherever you are”.

Lots of love, Margaret
(3)

I wrote here on Thursday 7th, thatt I was called by the nursing home.
My mom died that same evening. I was with her, it was heartbreaking since morphine did not work properly, she woke up soon and she was in terrible pain. She would ask for her and when I asked her what I could do she just answered I could not do anything...
We had her funeral on Sathurday 9th.
In Italy, we have some small cards with the picture of our beloved printed to give as a memory. I had this sentence by St. Augustine printed on them:
"They whom we love and lost are no longer where they were before.
They are now wherever we are."

I feel a little lost but I know she is in a better place now, with my dad who died 40 years ago : they will protect me and my family.
I do believe she "sees" all the expressions of love and esteem I am receiving for her.
We had the chance to say goodbye and how much we love each other.
Tears are now in my eyes... and it is diffucult to go on writing.
I will still visit this wonderful forum that helped me so much.
(6)

All the best Anche! For you and your Mother.
(3)

Anche: Prayers for your dear momma and for you. 💕
(3)

Prayers for your mother and for you.
(3)

I too offer comfort, support, compassion and concern for you and your family, and hope that your mother can be more comfortable with the oxygen to ease her challenges and offer some peace.
(2)

Anche, prayers for peace, comfort and strength during this difficult time.
(4)

(((((((anche))))))) More hugs and prayers.
(3)

(((Hugs)))) and strength to you, Anche. My mom also had tears running down her cheeks at the end. I felt so bad for her and hoped that the morphine was helping.
(3)

I'm sorry Anche.
(2)

This morning I was called around 8 from the nursing house. My mom was not oxigenated (don’t know if it is the right word) so she is receiving oxygen. Around 11 they gave her morphine and she is now sleeping.
thank you for your support, I will keep you updated
(7)

Hugs, Anche. So sorry things are tough and scary right now. I hope medical professionals can make your mom more comfortable so that you two can spend any time she has left in a more peaceful way. Is there nothing more that can be done to get her comfortable? Big hugs, and prayers.
(4)

(((((((hugs)))))) This is such a hard time. Prayers for peace.
(3)

Anche: Thank you for your update. Prayers sent for your dear mother.
(2)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter