Follow
Read More
Just a bit of Whimsy!!

I am only 11 weeks out from major spine surgery. My Surgeon hasn't released me to do housework yet and we have company coming for Christmas.

My Hubby is downstairs vacuuming while singing Christmas caroles!! I wish I could post the audio!!! It's the sweetest thing ever!!!

I LOVE that man!!!
(9)

Very nice xray!
(4)

What is this?
A man who vacumns the house?
Awww! Wonderful!

Jodi-stay resting. The guests can help.
I once was overwhelmed at an event. I did over exert cleaning prior to the event, and was in lots of pain. By the time I got out of the tub and came out to be the hostess, everyone (at least 10 people) helped with food, decorations, seating, tables filled with food they brought, and food I was providing was being cooked! It was my wedding! The people there made it perfect! I loved it!

Both my husband and I vacuumed today, as we were moving a dresser around.
Over-exerting for both of us. We both took Tylenol tonight.
(4)

Send ,

Now if I could just get him to change the toilet paper roll I would be in nirvana!!! Lol

Merry Christmas!
(4)

Merry Christmas Jodi!

Thinking of decorating the wall with Vintage tp holders, all working.
(5)

Merry Christmas everybody!🎅 🎄 ☃️ 🎁
(8)

Merry Christmas, Shell, and everyone. ✝⛪✝
(8)

Yes, Merry Christmas to all of you!
(8)

Merry Christmas!!
(9)

Merry Christmas everyone!
(9)

Merry Christmas to all,, and may we all sleep peacefully and have a blessed day!
(11)

I spent four days of preparation and cooking for Christmas dinner, which I don't normally do, but this year I wanted to go all out for my sig-other and myself, but I just know my mother will either give a backhanded commitment or say some cutting commit! Sigh!! Just because I was able to do something that she never could or would want to do!

You would think, her having a daughter who learnd to cook like her husband would make her happy...nope! She would never have duck or mockies if I wasn't able to make them! Plus, all the other things I cook. She doesn't have to cook at all...must be nice!! 😕
(6)

Merry Christmas!
🌲♥️🌲
(6)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!
(9)

Shell: Hugs to you! You are amazing! Don't let your mom tell you anything less.💞
(4)

Merry Christmas to all of my amazing AgingCare family!!

Peace and Joy!!🎄🎄🎄
(10)

Merry Christmas to you all, and remember we all deserve it!
(6)

Merry Christmas everyone. I was awakened by the sound of the plow passing by my house - we've got the perfect winter wonderland this morning! Even better it is supposed to squall all day so that should give people another reason to just stay home, and that's fine by me as long as there isn't too much to shovel.
(11)

Merry Christmas everybody! - and I'm determined to be merry, no matter what Covid does to us. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, may there be peace and love for you and yours.
(14)

Just listened to the Queen's Speech and her message of hope seems more fitting than ever this year. The UK has officially had a White Christmas with snow in some parts. None where I am but it is a lovely day so I'm not complaining. Planning on looking for the good and the positives over this festive season.
(6)

Oh my goodness, that brought tears to my eyes Chriscat83. To me there's just something so poignant about watching the queen's messages each year, witnessing the changes as time moves inexorably forward.
(5)

Merry Christmas! I gave myself a not so merry holiday. I slipped on a slick sidewalk and tore my broke my right scapula. Having surgery Monday. I guess this is my grand finale for 2020.
(6)

Oh, Bridger, so sorry to hear this about your scapula. And that you need surgery on it. Just when you were coming out of all the past trauma, and free of the care of your business, now this. So sorry.
(4)

Bridger, doesn't your experience just sum up 2020! Good luck with the surgery.
(3)

bridger -((((hugs)))))) So sorry. Take care.
(3)

Merry Christmas 🎄 to everyone!
(6)

Oh, Bridger! So sorry about your injury and upcoming surgery. It has been a tough year foryou and your family for sure.!
(3)

Bridger: Oh, I am so sorry to read about your injury. Prayers sent.
(4)

Bridger,
And I thought I had a bad 2020!! I am sorry to hear that you got injured and need surgery. Maybe your 2020 will go out like a lion, but your 2021 will come in like a lamb! I just pray that you have a much better 2021!

Hugs!!!!💚❤
(2)

Bridger, so sorry. What a year for you. Good luck on Monday.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter