Follow
Read More
Golden: I appreciate your prayers for my cousin. Thank you.
(2)

Barb: Thank you very much.
(3)

Glad: So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Sending big hugs and prayers to you.
(4)

Glad, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Thinking of you and sending a prayer and a big hug.
(4)

Glad, I'm soooo very sorry to learn about the diagnoses.     Give yourself plenty of time to make your decision on which choice to take; the daily radiation sounds like a real challenge.  

Do you have anyone in your circle of friendship or family to help you?   Do you have a Gilda's Club locally for strength and friendship among people in similar situations?
(6)

Glad I will be praying for you, and it sounds like you are planning ahead as to what will work best for you.
And I'm happy for you Gershun,, take care of yourself!
(5)

Glad, so sorry for your news. I know with my relief over my good news comes sadness for others with not so good news. The day I was waiting at the hospital for my ultrasound, etc I was watching several other women there going to the front desk and booking their biopsies. Yesterday I found myself thinking about them and wondering how their story went.

You will be fine Glad and I will pray for your good health.
(5)

Glad,
We will support you, and pray for you!
(5)

Glad,

I am so sorry that you are in this situation. I understand that you value your privacy. My husband felt the same way when he was diagnosed with his prostate cancer. It took him awhile before he could speak about it to others. His mom wasn’t a hypochondriac. His grandmother was though and caused a lot of stress for herself and the family.

You bring up an important issue regarding location. People in rural areas have a much larger challenge than those who live in a more populated community. I can tell that you love your area and I adore reading your posts about your garden. It sounds absolutely lovely! I admire your dedication.

You remind me of my grandfather who had a green thumb and gardening was his passion! My fondest memories of him was helping him in his garden. He grew the most beautiful roses! Grandma always had beautiful flowers on her kitchen table.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
(4)

Glad, sending support your way. Good that you're making an informed decision after considering the various options. My mother opted for a mastectomy, over 10 years ago. It was a success and she has been in remission since then.
Llama, sorry to hear about your cousin - offering prayers and best wishes.
(3)

((((((((((glad)))))))) so sorry to hear your news but happy that is in the early stages and non invasive. Your plan sounds good to me. Please keep us updated. We know YOU are not a hypochondriac. more (((((((hugs))))))) and prayers

Llama sorry about your cousin, Prayers for her too.
(4)

🤗🤗🤗 gladimhere. The waiting is terrible but thankfully it seems you caught it early and have a good plan.

And Gershun...... thank goodness!
(6)

Gershun,
I am so happy for you. You must feel so relieved. Wonderful news!
(3)

Gershun, great news.

It is very hard for me to share any information about my health because my mom as a hypochondriac. Everyone always knew when my mom had medical issues. I HATED that.

I have been going through the same thing. Biopsy in April, found LCIS, Lumpectomy in May, found DCIS. Have two options, another lumpectomy to hope for a clean margin, followed by six weeks of daily radiation. Or mastectomy. I am leaning towards the later, followed by reconstruction. Rural areas are not great for finding this sort of care. Closest I could get radiation is 60-65 miles away, and daily, I don't think so.

Next appointment July 6 for surgical planning.
(8)

Gershun, what fantastic news!!!!

Llama, prayers sent!
(2)

Beatty: I appreciate it - thank you. Her breasts were cancerous.
(1)

Need: Thank you very much.
(2)

Gershun: Thank you so much.
(2)

Gershun, so pleased for you. 🦋🦋🦋 The happy lightness is a wonderful reward after the awful heavyness of waiting for results.

Llama, best wishes & luck for your cousin 🐘🐘🐘 🍀🍀🍀. May she also receive good news.
(4)

I will certainly pray for her, Llama.
(1)

Of course Llama. 🙏
(2)

Hello all. Could I please request prayer for my dear cousin, who underwent a bilateral mastectomy on Monday? She is hoping that her lymph nodes are cancer free. Thank you so much.
(6)

Gershun,

I am so very happy for you!!!

I remember having a biopsy done many years ago that turned out to be benign also. It’s so nerve racking waiting for the results to come in. I was extremely happy to hear my news. I was 40, with two young daughters at home. That’s all I could think about, leaving my sweet husband and daughters.
(2)

Great news Gershun, worth celebrating!
(3)

So happy for your results, Gershun. Every woman I've known who faced this had so much worry. It's good to have that off your shoulders. (((hugs)))
(3)

Gershun: Fantastic news! PTL!
(3)

Gershun: That is very good news!
(3)

Yeah, your lips to God's ear Send!
(2)

Oh Wow, that is some good news Gershun!
Everyone is going to want to celebrate!

Someday, there will be the technology so no one has to wait to get results.
(5)

Gershun (((((hugs)))) so glad for you.
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter