Follow
Read More
Bridger, I am so very sorry.
(1)

Oh, Bridger, I am so very sorry for this loss. You have been through so much. And now this is your start on the new year. I am so sorry. I hope your Dad had no suffering, but what a shock for all of you. So very sorry.
(2)

Bridger, I too add my condolences for your loss.   2020 was a tough year but I hope that 2021 brings more peace and much good health to your family.

Sending healing and sympathetic cyber hugs to you and yours.
(3)

Bridger,
Sorry for your loss.
My condolences.
(2)

Bridger,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your father.

Sending prayers and hugs your way.
(1)

Bridger, so sorry to read this. Sending sympathy for your loss. Please take care of yourself over the coming weeks.
(2)

I'm sorry Bridger, you have my sympathy.
(2)

Bridger ((((((hugs))))) my deepest sympathies on your loss. What a shock this must have been for you. May your father now rest in well earned peace. Please take care of yourself as you go about the needed business now. Prayers for you all.
(4)

Bridger, so sorry for your loss. I am glad that your dad got to see and spend time with his son and granddaughter after many years of being estranged. May he rest in peace.
(5)

Bridger, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you. Hugs.
(4)

Oh, Bridger! I am so terribly sorry to hear that.

He sounded like such a fine man and a caring physician.
(5)

My dad died late last night. He had a heart attack here at home.
(6)

My Dad hated slugs and always used to pour salt all over them to kill them.
It was gross~
(3)

I am so frustrated that I could scream. Last week, I called my SO Dr to make him appointment because he needs his blood pressure check and put on meds. Well, I got a message on Friday that there was a problem with his appointment and that I needed to call them back. So, I called Monday and they were out of the office. I called today and my SO Dr is saying that he will not be seeing my SO because he has not seen him in 6 yrs and because he doesn't have insurance; therefore, my SO is concerned a new patient and they are not taking new self-pay patients. My SO has always paid his Dr office visit at the time of his appointment. His Dr did not offer up a list for new providers and knows that my SO has high blood pressure. This can't be legal in fact, I did some research today and found out that it is called 'Patient Abandonment.' Not that I know what to do about it!!! I do know that I will have to find a new Dr for both of us because I use to go to this Dr and I won't be anymore!!! I have never heard of a Dr stating after so many years of not going that you will be considered as a new patient! I call it BS🤬
(4)

Sister got her vaccine today! Although she works a desk job in a NH she was hesitant to sign up because she felt that all of the people who work the front line jobs should be allowed to go first, but it seems that most of them preferred to "wait and see" 🙄
(5)

I thought slugs were slimy.
(0)

Slugs, or fuzzy caterpillars, black.
(0)

Bridger,

Glad to hear that everyone is improving.

Hoping your hubby’s energy will be restored soon.

It’s been a rough year. Hoping for better days in 2021.
(0)

Bridger, I was just wondering today how your menfolk were. So glad they are through it, or at least the worst. The fatigue takes a while workmates have told me. All the best!
(1)

Bridger, glad things are going well for you. You have been on a wild ride these last few months. Glad you have that vaccine on board. You are the second of my Social Media contacts to get it.
(1)

Need, Getting along great from my surgery. Covid’s in the rear view mirror. Son has no problems. Husband gets tired easily.
(3)

Good for you, Bridger!

How are you feeling since your surgery?

How’s hubby and your son doing?

Our area started distribution of vaccines in pharmacies for people 70 and above. An appointment must be made to receive it. No walk ins.
(0)

I took my dad to get his Covid vaccine. They offered me a shot and I took it. They gave us appointment cards for the second shot. Simple process and so far no problems.
(5)

cwille,

That issue always drives me crazy too. I don’t answer numbers if I don’t know them either.

They generally leave a voicemail when the phone isn’t answered.

I love my portal. I have the app on my phone and I get an email when I have new messages. I find it to be very convenient.
(0)

"cwillie,"

I think a lot of times it's because they use their private lines from another office other than the receptionist area or they use their personal cell phones so it shows up as "restricted" or "unknown."

I know this happens even when hospice sometimes calls me or my mom's facility. It just depends on what line they are using at the time that's the most convenient. They don't care if we don't call back and they know it's in our "court" now and off their "to do" list.
(0)

Explain to me why doctors office numbers always display as unknown or anonymous? They have to know that nobody answers those calls... maybe that's the point? But then you inevitably have to call them back (temper rising as you wait through the inevitable endless spiel of options and then on hold) so that doesn't seem to make sense either 🤔
(4)

"Chriscat83,"

"Slugs" ewww - I've never heard thick eyebrows described that way! How about the unibrow - what's up with that and why????

I think in my time, Brooke Shields was the only one I can remember who had them that way naturally and to this day still does. They were her signature trademark.

It just occurred to me that I've never seen someone with blonde hair make them that thick or else they just don't "stand out" so prominently!
(3)

"xrayjodib" and "Shell,"

I bet you were laughing as you wrote about that episode. We have our own poster who discovered their first and put it on the joke thread about the exciting discovery if you'd like to see it - the "joke" that is!

(Ahhh, I'll give a hint because it goes back a ways - posted on Sept. 15th, 2020.)
(1)

Xray,
I saw that episode of "Sex in the City". Thanks for the laugh! You can't help to laugh when you think about Samantha freaking out over a grey here 'down there.'
(1)

That modern thing of having really thick eyebrows always looks like you have a pair of fat slugs stuck up there.
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter