Follow
Read More
Insult or compliment??

While my Mom (total narcissist) was here visiting over Christmas, we had this exchange. It left me scratching my head!

Mom: Do you airbrush your face?
Me: No, why?
Mom: Well I'm just trying to figure out how you get that glow?
Me: I use foundation and powder. That's it.
Mom: oh..... crickets....

Again, insult or compliment?
It's kinda comical!!
(2)

Just thinking about all you wonderful people here on AgingCare and wanted to say that I hope the coming year is a good one for you.
Thanks again for all the support ,,,,,while Mom was still here and since she's been gone.I really appreciate it~
(11)

Anyone else watching the Twilight Zone marathon?

Love it! Watch it every New Year’s Eve.
(3)

Bridge,

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
(4)

Bridger: I am glad that you came through surgery okay and with not much pain. Get some rest.
(3)

Beatty, My mom loved elephants. I have all of her collection.
(3)

Got home from hospital today. Surgery went well. No problems of any kind. A little pain, but not severe. Thank you all for the support.
(12)

Bridger,

Hoping all went well with the surgery.
(2)

Bridger, sending get well vibes & elephants for good luck 🐘🐘🐘🐘
(3)

Bridger,
Praying tonight for a speedy recovery for you.
Colleen
(3)

Bridger
Thinking of you today. Wishing you all the luck and plenty of recoup time. Let those guys wait on you for awhile.
(4)

Speedy recovery Bridger!!

(((Hugs)))
(1)

Bridger, so sorry. What a year for you. Good luck on Monday.
(2)

Bridger,
And I thought I had a bad 2020!! I am sorry to hear that you got injured and need surgery. Maybe your 2020 will go out like a lion, but your 2021 will come in like a lamb! I just pray that you have a much better 2021!

Hugs!!!!💚❤
(2)

Bridger: Oh, I am so sorry to read about your injury. Prayers sent.
(4)

Oh, Bridger! So sorry about your injury and upcoming surgery. It has been a tough year foryou and your family for sure.!
(3)

Merry Christmas 🎄 to everyone!
(6)

bridger -((((hugs)))))) So sorry. Take care.
(3)

Bridger, doesn't your experience just sum up 2020! Good luck with the surgery.
(3)

Oh, Bridger, so sorry to hear this about your scapula. And that you need surgery on it. Just when you were coming out of all the past trauma, and free of the care of your business, now this. So sorry.
(4)

Merry Christmas! I gave myself a not so merry holiday. I slipped on a slick sidewalk and tore my broke my right scapula. Having surgery Monday. I guess this is my grand finale for 2020.
(6)

Oh my goodness, that brought tears to my eyes Chriscat83. To me there's just something so poignant about watching the queen's messages each year, witnessing the changes as time moves inexorably forward.
(5)

Just listened to the Queen's Speech and her message of hope seems more fitting than ever this year. The UK has officially had a White Christmas with snow in some parts. None where I am but it is a lovely day so I'm not complaining. Planning on looking for the good and the positives over this festive season.
(6)

Merry Christmas everybody! - and I'm determined to be merry, no matter what Covid does to us. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, may there be peace and love for you and yours.
(14)

Merry Christmas everyone. I was awakened by the sound of the plow passing by my house - we've got the perfect winter wonderland this morning! Even better it is supposed to squall all day so that should give people another reason to just stay home, and that's fine by me as long as there isn't too much to shovel.
(11)

Merry Christmas to you all, and remember we all deserve it!
(6)

Merry Christmas to all of my amazing AgingCare family!!

Peace and Joy!!🎄🎄🎄
(10)

Shell: Hugs to you! You are amazing! Don't let your mom tell you anything less.💞
(4)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all!
(9)

Merry Christmas!
🌲♥️🌲
(6)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter