Follow

So I am still at Amazon, but I’m a trainer now. I’m doing really well...

except that my mother in law and father in law definitely proved that they are not disabled unless racism counts. On August 18 they stormed my house, tried to kidnap my husband (who actually tried to make me talk to them!) and threatened to kill me.

And husband is threatening to end his life EVERY day. Now I’m taking care of HIM.

I just want someone to take care of me for a change.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
800-273-8255 is the suicide hotline number. Call it for help. This should be your first priority.
(1)

Did u get a restraining order on your inlaws. Threatening your life is good grounds for it.

I had to look back at ur posts. So MIL "is" doing pretty well for a woman who seemed at deaths door. Glad u got out of that situation. I know some DILs and MILs really love each other. My relationship was I respected my MIL but no way would I want to be doing full care for her and I couldn't say I loved her. She had a personality disorder that didn't allow for that. We really don't owe inlaws anything if thevrelationship is not good.

Have u told husbands Drs he is threatening suicide? Meds have this effect on people or he needs an anti-depressant. Keep in touch.
(2)

He’s sick all right. Somehow he doesn’t want to die badly enough to stop playing video games though 😑
(0)

I am glad your job is going well.

Your DH sounds ill.? Does he have a councillor / case manager?
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter