Follow

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/world-s-dirtiest-man-dies-shortly-after-bathing-for-first-time-in-decades/ar-AA13mUhb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d7dcb5f754244bd1b471d212248e3d12

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I think it's pretty ridiculous that a writer for a national news agency doesn't know the difference between "bath" and "bathe" and that spell check doesn't kick in or an editor doesn't know enough to fix the typos either! This type of thing is seen constantly with "breath" and "breathe" also. People write "professionally" with a 3rd grade education these days.

From the MSN article:

"Uncle Haji," known by international media as the "world's dirtiest man" due to the fact he didn't bath for over 60 years, has died at the age of 94..."

"Local residents respected him and his decision to avoid cleanliness, but a few years ago a group of youth tried to bring him in a car to the river to bath. "

The man who "others thought was a century old" WAS nearly a century old......he was 94. A century is 100 years. 😑
"Uncle Haji had a face similar to that of a caveman, and even ordinary people thought he was nearly a century old," wrote the Iranian Fars News Agency.

Too bad he decided to bathe and took a bath. 🤔
(1)

I read that earlier today. I thought he was lucky the villiage looked out for him.
(1)

I thought it was very interesting that this guy shunned fresh food, only ate road kill, slept in a grave like ditch and smoked a pipe of animal excrement. Who knows if any of this is real but his microbiome must have been amazing as is his photo.

Speaking of graves, Charles Schultz would roll over in his grave to see what has happened with Charlie, et al. although I admit I love it all.
(1)

Was unaware that "Pigpen" is the name of a Peanuts cartoon character who refused to bathe. That is now funny to me Geaton.

We had an insane conversation.
"Is Pigpen still alive?" I asked.
He says, "of course!"
"How can that be, if Charles Schultz died?"
He answers: "It's syndicated".
(1)

Proof that your beliefs can kill you.
(1)

R.I.P. Pigpen
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter