Follow

A kind member responded to my question suggested a low dose gummy. What would that be? A specific product name would be appreciated!

I'd stay away from live resin gummys too. And if you are confused between statva and indica, stick with a hybrid, which is a little of both.

I make my own gummies, that way I know what's in them. But it's a process
(0)

There are two "bases" for CBD / THC Sativa and Indica
Sativa is "Invigorating"
Indica is "calming, relaxing"
If there are Dispensaries in your area go in and talk to someone and explain what you want.
While they can not give medical advice, or they should not be, they can give you ideas and lead you to products that might do what you want them to do.
And they can give you an idea as to what dose to start with.
Do not over buy. Purchase 1 product and see how that works before buying different ones.

The fastest acting products would be smoking or vapor oral may take an hour or more to see a result.
There may be "sublingual" products that might work faster than a gummy.
Gummy may be fine but if your LO has a problem chewing or a problem with aspiration be careful with gummies as they can slide down the wrong way easily. (any slippery food can)

If this is legal where you are and you find that the products work it might be helpful to get a Medical Card. They do cost (State has to get their share) but the taxes on the product would be less (Recreational pays higher taxes than Medical. And if there is ever a supply chain issue Medical gets priority over recreational use)

IMPORTANT.....
These products can interact with prescription medications. I was just as a seminar about the use of CBD/THC the doctor presenting had a list of meds that might interact (I am supposed to get a copy) but he pretty much said if the medication you are on interacts with Grapefruit then the CBD/THC may as well.
I would either check with your doctor or pharmacist.
(0)

I saw on national news that there are thousands of illegal shops in NYC that opened up. So prevalent that officisls are having a difficult time shutting them down. Try to find out if shops need to cary a state certificste first.
(0)

I use Charlotte’s Web cbd gummies , they have a lot of online sales too.

Am also very sensitive to medications, ( terrible reactions ) so I was super reluctant to try these, but in my case it has worked out very well and I swear by them for sleep at night and even a little calming. I like the gummies because it’s easier to regulate the dose.

Of course check with an MD for contraindications with other meds, etc…

Good luck!
(1)

I Use Vena Cloud 9 CBD Gummies , Medterra Daily Delight , FIVE CBD.com has good Gummies and Tinctures ( They Can Be Strong ) I Use a Lavender Cream 2000 Strength From Happy Hemp Buddha and they Have An Excellent Sports Cream For Sore Joints Or Bronchitis ( Rub On Chest ) I have Tried many Brands and tinctures . Happy Hemp Buddha will have specials and You can speak with an expert - DJ or Kate . They also have samples you Can try . They had 35 % Off on Mothers day and Fathers Day . Go On Instagram and You Can Get a Free Bottle from One of these companies if you pay for shipping . FIVE CBD Does That a Lot .
(1)

Are the 'gummies' you're inquiring about for you or someone else?
Either way check with a doctor to see if cannabis-based products are appropriate for whatever conditions you're looking to use them for.

Especially talk with a doctor if your intention is to use these products for someone else. Please check with a doctor before starting with the cannabis products.
(0)

I'm in NYS too, corky so it won't be hard for you to find a reputable store.

We have a really nice store in town , that they are very knowledgeable and will help with anything. They will actually talk you through it all. That's what you need. But I'm like 4 hours from the city.

So I would suggest to make sure you go to one of the legal places in the city and talk to them . Don't go to the small places, that sell Delta 9 . They are just in it for the money, they have actually shut most of them down this week with big fines.

I get frustrated because they sell stuff to people that's way to strong. So I'm glad to be rid of them.

Just stick to 3 mg of CBD, no THC and no stronger than 5 mg .

Even the CBD has trace amounts of THC in it because they need a little tch to make the CBD work.

If I was you I'd by them and try one myself first.

Best of luck.

And yes you should talk to the doctor first
(0)

thank u
(1)

we r in nyc
(0)

thank u we r in nyc
(0)

In the case of the elder mom of a FB friend I know in Tx. who had gone all the way to non participatory and non verbal back now to happy and participatory (altho no increase in better mentation such as knowing my friend) hers is medical marijuana and is managed by a doctor. Go figure. I said who would have thought there's still hope for me --I was busy having a family, having babies when others my age were in their flowered bell-bottoms. I can go-hippie now when I get into care.
Have you discussed this at all with the MD?
(1)

Hi corky, what state are you in, would be helpful, so I can look it up for your state

I will add 3 - 5 mg of CBD , you don't want to go over that
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter