Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
😍thank you so much. I really appreciate a kind word right now, more than you know.
(5)

Oh my goodness! That is a lot for sure. I'm so glad to hear that Chuck is doing well, but saddened to hear of what you're going through and will be going through.
God answered and is still answering all the prayers sent up for Chuck, and He will do the same for you.
I am standing in agreement with everyone on this forum for your total and complete healing and that you will tolerate the treatment better than expected.
God's got this and you! Plus you have your dad as your angel looking out for you and letting you know it's going to be ok. How beautiful is that!
Please keep us posted with your progress and any prayer requests as you start on this journey and you can always PM as well with them.
May God bless you and keep you.
(9)

Everything Alva said. I just sent a prayer up. I so believe in pennies being left now dimes. 💞
(3)

Which shots did u take?
(1)

Prayers lealonnie. You have been a tremendous help and source of comfort to me, and I'm sure many, many others, over the years. It is my honor to reciprocate. You are loved❤️
(5)

Cancer is my “family disease” for several generations. Huge advancements have been made in treatment. Wishing you all the best.

Please ask Chuck to keep us up to date when you are feeling down but know that we are all pulling for you and wishing you a road paved with dimes.
(6)

Sending you and Chuck prayers & blessings!

I know 3 people who beat metastatic cancer now…they dove right into treatments and of course it was hard but their can-do attitudes took them through. I sense the same attitude in you….you’ve got this!

Hugs and more dimes coming your way…
(5)

Prayers for you lealonnie..so glad your husband is doing well…
(4)

Nothing "good" about covid shots which create a horrible immune system reaction in many, per my Oncologist. He's INUNDATED with new cancer patients lately.
But thanks for wishing us both well.
(4)

Praying for you. Wishing you strength as you take this bull by the horns!
(3)

Lea, great that Chuck is doing so well! Sorry to read about your cancer issue. Maybe a good thing for that Covid shot? It gave you heads up on the melanoma? Know I am wishing you both well.
(5)

I have every single one, in a piggy bank. There are a LOT too. The one from the ER is in the front flap of my purse 😊
(5)

No, not Ketruda. 2 different immunotherapy drugs (Yervoy and Opdivo) at once with the hope I can tolerate 4 doses, one every 3 weeks. Then down to one immunotherapy drug for maintenance.
(3)

You have my prayers. I am so very sorry, Lea!

I think the dime was from your dad. He’s looking out for you. You can believe that he’s calling in every single favor that he has coming his way for God to heal you completely!

I am glad that your children are helping. You will need all the help and support that you can get during this time. I am super glad that Chuck is doing well. I’m sure that he is devastated by this news.

Sending a bazillion hugs to you and Chuck! 💗
(3)

I'm so sorry to hear this, sending healing thoughts your way 🙏🏻

(I hope you kept that dime!)
(4)

Is it Keytruda? A friends husband started on it for Melanoma.
I can not believe it has been almost a year for the liver transplant!
I wish you well....may you find many more dimes.
Will be thinking of you and Chuck and sending prayers for both of you.
(3)

Lealonnie,
Yes, of course, prayers for you Lea. 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Continuing prayers for you & Chuck.
(4)

Your strength and your courage have ALWAYS been a beacon to us all. Yes, you and Chuck have my prayers to your God for your healing, Lea. You can know that.
My thoughts with you in this time of the therapy. The only thing I can say about that, not wishing time away, but reassuring you that the time will pass, is that the month will be gone before we know it. Marking my calendar now that it's the start of your therapy.
Talk about bad things happening to good people. This is hard to accept and hard to believe. My love to you.
(6)

Lea, may The Lord God Almighty move on the scene, give you complete healing and strength to all of you for this test.

You got this!
(9)

Oh, Lea. Praying the immuno stuff works! I have 2 friends with metastatic cancer alive YEARS later due to new treatment protocols.

You got this!!
(11)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter