Follow

I wanted to share what happened to me today which made me happy... So I thought this could cheer us up to share positive things.

I went to drink a coffee at a friend's house today. She had bought me a present! With no reason except thanking me for having lent her some books and sew some masks.
Then I went to my neighbor's to wish her a happy birthday... And her husband offered me a bottle of "spritz" a typical cocktail from Venice.

What a lucky day after a hard week!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Anche71

Your grandfather was right.
(1)

I am so HAPPY and GRATEFUL that God allowed my husband to be blessed with another birthday, TODAY.

Oh, I LOVE GOD SO MUCH.
(2)

October 21st.
(0)

Needhelpwithmum
When is your birthday?
I will be 49.

I am also grateful for having found a good therapist... I am feeling much better. I was anxious about a job meeting but it was just fine and I managed to go through it without problems. I felt so proud of myself.
(1)

Anche,

So glad you enjoyed your day! I’m an October baby too. I will be 65.

I’m grateful everyday for my family, my wonderful husband and daughters 😊.
(1)

"Anche71,"

Wow, our birthdays are super close to each other - seems we have a couple things in common! I don't think if I had to buy something in order to get a birthday gift, I would do it but, I'm glad you got a nice present!
(1)

Nobodygetsit

My birthday is on the 17th October.
I got a nice present. Some beauty shops do the same here: the give you a birthday gift but usually you have to buy something.

Haleybug
My grandfather used to say that when you do good good will come back to you, you won't know how but God will reward you.
(2)

"Anche71,"

The 15th - they were giving out a full-sized "Tarte" brand of mascara - and I was just starting to run low on what I use so it was nice not having to buy any. However, I would never, ever pay $23 for mascara so it truly does feel like a "gift!"
(1)

I am grateful that God woke me up this morning and so much more.

Also, what made me happy/grateful today? I got a blessing.
I went to pay my car insurance today. When I handed the lady my bill, she said "That amount is not what's showing up in my computer." She said it showed $73.00 less. That is what I had to pay.

That made me H-A-P-P-Y/G-R-A-T-E-F-U-L. :)

Guess what I did? Right then and there, I lifted my hands and voice and gave God praise. He is so worthy.

Please, let me add. Yesterday, we went to visit my BIL in Memory Care. I bought some things to carry to him. Told my husband it blesses my heart.

LOOK WHAT GOD DID TODAY ...... HE BLESSED ME FOR BLESSING SOMEONE
(4)

Nobodygetsit,
When is your birthday? And what did you get as a present?
(1)

"Anche71,"

That was so nice of your friend to show appreciation unexpectedly because of what you did for her even if you thought it was no big deal lending her books etc.

And what can I say about your neighbor's husband offering you a bottle of "spritz" - sounds like that speaks for itself!! :)

I went to pick up my "free" birthday gift valued at $23 from Ulta Beauty - I get the whole month of October to get it but, I didn't want them to run out as the supplies are limited!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter