Follow

I know you all have had questions about my screen name, etc. When I first got on this forum it asked for a screen name. Before thinking about it I just put in the ones I always use with my kids names and dates. My real name is Tammy,  I am 67-years-old and live in Salem, Oregon. Just thought I would clear that up.

Find Care & Housing
Tammy stay on agingcare.com its going to be tough at first when your mom goes to memory care. keep venting on here
I'm in support of you and wishing you well
I think it will be a big relief for you overall, but first couple/ few weeks could be rough = your Mom may pull out all her tricks
(3)

No one cares what gender you are. I am like Alva. Pick whatever pronouns you want!
(0)

I think we all figured out that you in fact were a female when you posted one day that your grandson really missed his "gramma."
I sure hope you have plans to move back home soon, so you don't miss anymore time with your grandson, as like I've told you several times now, you can never get that time back with him.
(2)

I am lost for words. Ha
(0)

Glad to know you are a female.
It drives me crazy when I don’t know whether to say she/her or he/him .

We have had other posters in the past get offended when we’ve mixed that up .
(1)

Hi, Tammy! I'm so sorry for your troubles with your mom.

Did you find the remote?
(2)

Hi Tammy, no one really cared, just that people kept saying "son" and "he" and "him" and then looked like it was she.
Heck, I am from San Francisco so here you can be three or four different sexes at once!
Nice to have your name. You know the expression "Inquiring minds want to know?"
Ha ha, so do nosy ones like me!
(4)

Ditto
(3)

Hi, Tammy from Oregon, nice to meet you. 🫲🤛😃
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter