Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4
I'm sorry for your loss Anche.
(4)

Anche, I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord give you strength, peace and comfort during this new season in your life.
(4)

Anche, I too am so sorry for your loss. You are a very dedicated daughter, supporting your mother through challenging times.

May you and your family take comfort in knowing that you did all you could, and that your mother is now free from physical pain.
(5)

Big (((((hugs))))), Anche. You did so well. I believe your mom is in a better place and will always be with you in spirit, too. I wish you comfort in your grief and peace in your heart from knowing you did what you could and treated your mom how you would like to be treated when it's your time. 💐💜
(5)

Dear Anche: I am so very sorry for your loss of your dear mother. Much love, hugs and deepest condolences sent.💕💕
(4)

Anche, that quote was beautiful & I hope it continues to provide warmth on the cold days. Kindest of thoughts to you.
(4)

Anche
So sorry for the loss of your mom.
(2)

my deepest condolences to you, anche.
(2)

Thank you to all of you. You help so much in these 2 years in which I was facing my mom's health issues and my own burnout which could have turned out in severe derpression. I do believe that your support was as helpful, maybe even more, than my therapist.
(9)

Anche: Good to see your post. Hugs sent. 🧡
(4)

After a long long time, I a back to give some news about myself... I have been thinking about you a lot but I have been away from my computer (except for working, of course)...
It has been a strange period, a strange Christmas... Still are improving but I am still very forgetful, and it seems I cannot organise my time. I have of course much more time now but I do less... I just cannot organise my time, probably I am not use to have so much time.
I am enjoying the Alpine Club I joined and have done some trekking with snowshoes. They organise everything perfectly, I just have to walk... I think it is what I need now : to have someone else in charge of the organisation.
I will try to read as many posts as possible to catch up.
(8)

So good to see you, Anche

Wishing you all the best. Keep us posted with updates when you can.
(3)

Anche: Good to see you posting. Wishing you the best always.💛
(4)

Anche, so good to see you.

Trekking or hiking: putting one foot in front of the other. That’s exactly how I felt after my mom died.

Keep on keeping on.
(3)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter